Our Aviation division has been a major focus of our business since 2002. We provide a wide range of solutions in aviation security with support for both the commercial and private aviation communities. Our agents come to you with years of experience and a thorough understanding of the industry.
Our Aviation Management sector has developed a reputation as a premier provider:
- Flight Monitoring and Notification
- Curbside Meet & Greet
- Vehicle Valet Service
- Airline Seating Assignments
- Assistance / Expediting of Security Processes
- Access to Airline / VIP Lounges
- Meet and Assist Upon Arrival
- Ground Transportation Coordination
- Special Needs Coordination
- Home Baggage Delivery
Global Elite Group specializes in providing prompt and thorough charter security screening of passengers and baggage for airlines, professional and college sports teams, corporations and celebrities. Our locations are conveniently located throughout the U.S. and we can accommodate screenings at stadiums, arenas, hotels, FBOs and planeside.
Our agents perform the most efficient TSA-regulated search techniques to detect weapons, explosives and other dangerous items, incorporating security management services, canine explosive detection and the most advanced portable screening technology.
Our knowledge and professionalism is second-to-none in the charter screening industry — you can rely on us to get you to your destination safely and securely.
- Fixed base operators (FBOs)
- Charter airlines departments
- Professional and college sports teams
- Celebrities & VIPs
- Entertainment professionals
- Foreign dignitaries
Global works with numerous airlines to ensure before takeoff and while in air. Our agents are able to provide a vast array of security services for your plane. We ensure that effective security and regulatory compliance is delivered. Services in this sector include:
- Threat Assessments and Security Audits
- Aircraft and Ramp Security
- Catering and Duty Free Security
- Baggage Guarding and Escorting
- Aircraft Cabin, Hold and Exterior Searches
- Mail and Courtier Shipment Security
Global Elite Group’s High Value Cargo Security services are trusted by some of the world’s most prominent shippers and auction houses. Cargo has been the target of theft and damage for decades, often times yielding historical losses, to amounts that have not only captured the attention of the public but the entertainment industry as well (due to heists and theft plots that go beyond any Hollywood script).
Our special operations agents are trained and assigned with various responsibilities on a daily basis, including oversight of the secure delivery, transport and safe handling. These services provide a physical guard presence to oversee all critical movements of the shipment, from tendering at the cargo facility through loading onto an aircraft (and the reverse).
- Real time GPS locations at all times
- Instant notification for movements and progression of transport
- Photographic evidence of movements (not available in all facilities due to DHS regulations)
- On site representation of owner/shipper of goods
- Precious Metals
- Artwork & Historical Objects
- Cash, Currency, & Credit Cards
- Sensitive and/or confidential information in hard-copy form
The impact of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic has caused the aviation industry to experience a crisis unlike any it has ever seen. The industry is resilient and we have full confidence that it will overcome these unprecedented challenges. The Global Elite Team stands ready to assist and support all stakeholders with our traditional security services while also expanding our service offerings to speed up a return to business activities. As many US states now require or recommend, businesses will need to prepare for the new normal which includes taking precautions to ensure the safety of their employees.
In order to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 being spread at your site it is important to recognize the early symptoms of the virus. Certain symptoms are identifiable by utilizing technology that Global is deploying in the aviation field. This technology supported by Global personnel will assist in mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
- On Site Temperature Screening utilizing Touch-free Infrared Forehead Thermometers and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Coordination teams to support social distancing efforts in busy locations and ensure individuals are wearing face coverings/masks as required.
- High Tech Health Screening Units that can be deployed at multiple locations (click here for further information)
- Airlines Offices
- Airport Perimeter Access Points
- Airport Employee Screening / Access Points
- Airport Restaurants
- Cargo Warehouses
- Catering Kitches
- Duty Free & Other Stores
- Fixed Base Operators
- Operating Crew
- Passenger Terminal Access Points
- Passenger Screening (Check-in or Gate)
- Service Personnel
Touchless Check-in & Health Screening
Adapting to the new normal…
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Global Elite Group and Elenium, in partnership with Amazon Web Services have enhanced the Amazon Transcribe Medical machine learning technology and integrated it into self-service devices to be used within the airport and public environment.
Rather than just taking temperature, the technology allows for screening of additional vital signs while eliminating the need to touch surfaces and reducing the risks of viral or bacterial germ transmission. The system is delivered in various form factors or can be integrated into existing kiosks and systems.
Elenium’s solutions are used by 40 airlines at 15 airports and support over 250 million passengers along their journey. Systems can be integrated into Departure Control Systems and also has the capability to monitor usage and data in real time from remote locations. Users have the ability to communicate with the system through their own mobile devices via QR Code or API.
As a touchless check-in system, a stand alone health screening system or a combination of both, the options and capabilities of the system are endless and suited to the new way that passenger transactions will be conducted.